Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We love Steve Tinetti!!!!

Mommy and I HIGHLY recommend Steve Tinetti for photos. He prefers weddings, but he obviously does excellent photos of me too! It was definitely a challenge to get me to cooperate and smile for some photos, but he captured many sides to my personality. He is a great friend and wonderful artist. He also did Mommy and Daddy's wedding too. Check out his site & blog at:
www.tinettiblog.blogspot.com
www.stevetinettiphoto.com
Mommy and Daddy are even featured on his blog. .

Here are some of the photos from his photo shoot this past weekend....




















Which of my cheeks are bigger????


1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey, I know you! You're that super star baby!

Thanks for putting up with me for 3+ hours, Kiana; you're a trooper! But then again, nobody said modeling was easy! :-)
Steve