Monday, October 22, 2007

I can crawl...

I can crawl....

BACKWARDS!!!!

This is how I do it... I get ready and position myself and while positioning I tend to go back 3-5 inches at the same time. This is me getting ready to crawl....









I focus on my object and then this is my attempt to go crawl forward....









As I try to crawl, Mommy and Daddy call me "Super Girl" because I lift my legs and arms up. But I am really trying to crawl forward though. I just can't figure it out.

So, I get myself ready again and go backwards 3-5+ inches again.... and then I proceed to go forward.... but I am just not getting anywhere.....









After a few attempts, I just get frustrated on trying to go forward... and I just stick to scooting backwards and and getting around that way! It works for me at 4 months old. At least I can get around the house... even if it's an interesting way!

No comments: