Monday, October 29, 2007

New Leggings and I'm getting so big....

These were recommended by a friend and Mommy finally found them. They are called "Baby Legs" and they are leggings to keep my legs warm in the winter. We tried them out with a dress to see how they look. They aren't too bad. They are better than tights as Mommy can get to my diaper easily. Her I am!!












And here is a photo of me with my bear. My cousins Luke, Lance, and Emily gave me this bear. Mommy is trying to find the photo in the hospital where I was posing with this same bear. Wow, I am getting so big....









I don't even look like the same baby when I was born compared to now. Here is a bath time photo from today and photos of my very first bath. I love bath time now and the toys that I play with. My favorite thing to do though is kick, kick, kick and splash all the water on Mommy. It is not Mommy's favorite thing, but it's funny.

No comments: