Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday!!!

In honor of the Superbowl, I decided to pull out my Bronco cheerleader uniform! Well, actually Daddy did. Daddy was going for the Giants to create a great upset and Mommy was going for the Patriots to have an undefeated team win. It was fun. I watched the game with Daddy while Mommy was unpacking boxes. The joys of moving into a house!
Here I am in my cheerleader uniform....












Discovering myself in the mirror...












Look what I found put away in my new room... my baby toys. Because I am NOT a little bitty baby anymore now that I am 7 months old. I crawl, sit up, and stand up without holding on....
Here I am with my baby play mat...









Daddy took my play mat to bring downstairs (and to get me to follow to go back downstairs to watch football). So I crawled as fast as I could to catch up...












And cousin Ashley, contrary to your belief... I AM a Bronco fan and not Cowboy fan. Sorry...

2 comments:

The Fash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She'll learn the true way soon enough. She's got it down already: "Tony Romo." :)