Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's 63 degrees today!

I love the sun!!! Okay, Mommy is the one who LOVES the sun. We decided to go out on the deck to enjoy the sunshine and our view. I wasn't really into wearing my sunglasses, but swinging them around seemed much more fun.









To our surprise, it was scorching hot. We lasted a whole 3 minutes before we had to go back in and change into some warmer clothes. Mommy thought it would be great to pull out my new swimsuit to try it on. We can't wait to go swimming together in the rec centers here.












And again, we lasted maybe 5 minutes this time because of how hot it was. Yeesh.

This pic below is from last night.... I have discovered that I can crawl UNDER my playstation. It is fun momentarily until I forget how to get back out and then start bonking my head on stuff.... I am learning though. I will master this crawling under stuff thing very soon.









All of Mommy's Doulos peops will appreciate this... Mommy and Daddy started going to a "Love & Logic" class for one year olds to learn fun ways to discipline when I start to be defiant. I know what your thinking....How could this cute face ever be defiant?? You just wait....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

she is SO stinkin' cute!