Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Pics & Updates in February...

On Valentines Day, Mommy and I received so many fun packages and gifts! I received a fun package from Grandma & Grandpa Trainer in Texas, Mommy got a box of chocolates from Arbonne for being a VP, and we both got our Arbonne order. So really, it was one package, but it felt like Christmas with all of these boxes on our porch when we came back from running errands.

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Trainer for the clothes AND the John Deere cell phone & keychain. Mommy was almost about to buy this exact keychain from the store. I love the shiny silver keys that look real... you can't full me with those huge plastic fake keys... I need to see the shiny metal.









Daddy gave me a box just for me - with plastic wrapping (i love plastic) and a teddy bear on top. I played with this gift for days until Mommy & Daddy took it away to eat the chocolate! Thanks Daddy!












This is a picture Grandma Trainer wanted me to take in this "family" outfit. I kinda look like a boy, Grandma!!! My Grandpa, Mommy, Cousin Matthew, and who knows else had pictures made in this handmade baptismal outfit.












Mommy prides her self on finding great bargains. Since I am "creeping" and learning to walk. She found these walkers on craigslist for me. I LOVE them and she only paid $7 for BOTH! That is a bargain!









And since I can pull up and stand everywhere, I love to help Mommy with dishes this month...












And to save the best for last.... We got a POTTY!! I know that I am too young for this thing, but we are working on getting used to the idea and habit. I am liking it. Again, babies are smarter than you give us credit for. You can read up on infant potty training if you are curious. I am so cute though....

No comments: