Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My first vacation

For Labor Day, I went on my very first flight and vacation to Texas. I did so good in the flight and had so much fun with my new friends and family in Texas. I have so many wonderful cousins. Here are a few of my cousins getting some "Kiana Time." This is lance - he put me to sleep.
Here are my cousins Rebekah and Ashley during our crazy family photo shoot. Which if Ashley is reading this, Mommy wanted to know where the photos went from ofoto - they are gone.
I decided to bring my wild and sexy side out for the photos too. This is one of Mommys favorite shirts - I think she is making me wear it for Halloween too.
I also got to see my Aunts Georgia, Abby, and Elizabeth.
Here is Georgia, me, and my big ol' cheeks.
It was a great week being in Texas and seeing family. I even got to take some time to relax and sunbathe in my bikini. We love Texas. :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Bikini" pic cracks me up!!!