Sunday, September 16, 2007

I like my cousin

I like to hang with my cousin Denton. We one time went on a day trip to visit our great auntie who was in Denver. We have lots of fun together. (Also, just a random note - I LOVE my middle finger. Don't worry, I don't know what it means, - but I casually like to flash that finger ALL the time! I'm in the process of flashing it to my cousin.)



So, my cousin is a big boy - he is older. I will catch up later, but check us out. We are cute. But we both decided not to smile.










Denton made me mad because he wasn't smiling. If Denton makes me mad for any reason... I just slightly give him a WHACK to set him straight...









It was a fun day. I love meeting new people. I had so much fun that I crashed on the way back home. And don't worry, I didn't really whack Denton..... yet.

No comments: