Monday, November 17, 2008

What happens in Vegas..... goes on the blog!

THE MGM GRAND Lions!!!!!! Rrrraaaawwwwrrrr!
I prefer to call them COWS!!!


We got there perfect time for feeding! They would throw the meat on the window so we can see upclose the lions eating! I thought Mr. Lion might need help getting all the food in his mouth! :-)


Here I am looking at my silly Grandma. Here is also a picture of Mommy & Daddy in the Venetian!

Vegas was a blast! I cant wait to see Grandma's photos of everything. I am such a a big girl and am mimicking everything I hear!



More photos from Vegas on ofoto.com - just click this link.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=c9nbub4p.1iwmvuw9&x=0&y=6gb1qq&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_album

Photos from Grandma!!!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=9mqmu4z.9twug78r&x=0&y=-wz8xoz&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_album

More photos of Suzatie's actual wedding are in the next post!

No comments: