Friday, November 28, 2008

Dear Santa... I want a .....

I have over heard a few people ask what I was into or what I would like for Christmas. First, I want to say that I am not expecting any gifts. I am 18 months old and although I love to play & play – I don’t need anything. Just spending time with you, you reading me a book or BABYSITTING me means so much more! :-)

I am compiling a list of stuff though so you guys have an idea of what I am into or would like to see this next year. But again, this doesn’t mean anything and I don’t expect a thing!!!

  • - BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS! I love books. Children hard page books. Would like more alphabet and picture books. I love pointing pictures out and saying them. I also like the “feely” books. But I play with books the most.
  • - Wooden puzzles.

  • - Maybe the large Red Brick Blocks – they are very light. She likes blocks, but we have smaller ones.
  • - Wagon – Not needed for the winter, but a red flyer wagon with the wooden sides in it so I don’t fall out.
  • - Small keyboard. I love music. Not a large oversized adult one, a kid one.
  • - Some clothes. 18 months for now. Need 2 more footed sleep outfits and a few long sleeve shirts for school.
  • - Build-a-bear
  • - Bath toys are great too. We haven’t collected very many – we have alphabet letters.
  • - Practical stuff of course: Diapers – size 4 Pampers right now, Thick plastic bibs, sippy cups.
  • - A kitchen set. Mom (Suzy) has been looking at these on craigslist since you can get great sets for just $20-$30 vs. the $100 ones at the store.
  • - So maybe kitchen stuff and fake food.
  • - A childrens activity table with toddler chairs so I can do my “dot art” and eat snack on in the kitchen. This also we are looking at craigslist.


If I think of more I will add it on here, but hopefully this gives you an idea.

No comments: