Monday, November 17, 2008

Suzatie's wedding!!

I had a great time in Vegas being a flower girl for Mommy's cousin, Katie or Suzanne or Suzatie! The happy couple - Suzanne & Jason!!!


I was such a good flower girl! I held Timothy's hand and walked down the aisle with my basket of flowers! It was so much fun!


I love giving kisses!! I even kiss my books when I go to sleep at night!






A little peak a boo at the reception... with my dress of course!

I was slap-happy exhausted after the wedding! Mommy and Daddy threw rose petals on me and I just was so tickled and laughed SO MUCH! It was so much fun!

So much fun! Can't wait to travel again. But Mommy says no more hotels... traveling with a toddler (aka tornado) is TOUGH!!! 3 BAGS, 3 carry-ons, car seat, stroller, and baby for a 3 night trip??? It was fun, but exhausting!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL WEDDING PHOTOS ON OFOTO.COM
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=c9nbub4p.4a8i3f1l&x=0&y=sucjjm&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_album

No comments: