Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Reunion

Like I mentioned we went to Austin, TX for Labor Day! We had a blast - we kept very BUSY! One of the first things we did with all of the family is go to the Oasis - one of Mommy's favorite restaurants, Famous for their sunsets...

Here is Daddy & I with a part of the sunset behind us.










I also went up to the top floor to the LIVE MUSIC & DANCING!!! It was already way past my bedtime, but I wish we would have come up there earlier. This was where the real party was!!! I met a friend there and we danced together some.... but to be honest, I kinda stole the show. I am so outgoing and such a ham and loved everyone smiling and laughing at me. The musician also dedicated a song to us babies ... "Daughters" by John Mayer... how sweet! :-)









We also went to go visit Grandpas store, Georgetown Farm Supply. I played with the live baby ducks and chicks... which I almost strangled on accident. I think I am a little young to play with those babes. But I hit the JACKPOT with the John Deere toys. I took it upon myself to "test" out ALL of these toys and to make sure they would be good gifts for kids for Christmas. They passed GREAT!













The BEST highlight from my trip is going to my FIRST AGGIE FOOTBALL GAME! GIG EM AGGIES.



















I lasted for the first half and half time, but then Mommy and I left to eat some dinner and meet one of Mommy's old college friends, Marci. Congrats to her - as she is expecting her first child. I was obviously being silly in this picture and looking up at the fan.

The last night of the trip for me we celebrated all of the August & September birthdays on the Trainer side. I love cake! Yum!

No comments: