Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AUGUST UPDATES

August just flew by! And now I am on my way to start school! I am saying more and more words and even singing songs. One of my favorite songs is this obnoxious rap song with a catchy chorus that goes "Low, Low, Low, Low, Low" - I love to say "Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah" right on beat to the song. I'll even sing it without you even knowing the song is ON, but I will hear just a little bit of it and I am singing my part!

Another new thing is "The Mommy Face!" So, Mommy used to open her mouth big for pictures just to be silly and now she has taught me how to do that too. All you have to say is "Do the Mommy Face" and I go.....









The big things in August was getting my first hair cut! It was so much fun! They styled my hair and even put glitter in it. Mommy & Daddy took me to Lollilocks for my first hair cut. Next time, Mommy said she would just cut it herself. YIKES!!!





















Also in August Aunt Elizabeth came to visit Mommy and Me! This was so much fun. We went swimming, went to the park, and just played so much! I love all of my extended family so much.





















We also took a family Labor Day trip to Austin for a reunion and some fun. I had a blast and have so many photos and videos from the trip to share! But for another post! :-)

No comments: