Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Belleview Petting Zoo & The Denver Aquarium

Grandpa & Grandma Trainer were in town after going on their Alaskan cruise. Don't you just feel so sorry for them?? Just kidding, they deserve it. While they were in town, we did some fun stuff...

Belleview Petting Zoo
It's a $1. Needless I say anymore?? No really, I did love it. It wasn't magnificent, but absolutely worth my $1. They also had a train ride and the best part was the free park and river that I could not resist to get in. I do highly recommend this and hope to go back.


















I am going to get these chickens.... I am so close!











Time to play in the river!!!


















Here we are on the train above. Grandpa Trainer is always so serious.

Denver Aquarium
I didn't realize how much I LOVED fish until going to this place. So much "Wa-Ter" - as that is one of my FAVORITE WORDS to say. I will see a fountain in the distance and will tell you "Wa-ter" when you didn't even see it. I know water, I love my water, and i will say water 24/7 if I want! Here are some pictures from the Aquarium...

























Another highlight from Grandma & Grandpa coming to town was this cool blue bag that I loved to play with. In fact, Mommy loved it so much that she carried me around in it. She thought this would be a good way to go shopping... some people carry their doggies in purses, but Mommy likes to carry ME! In BOTH pictures, I am in the bag hanging out and having a blast!

No comments: