Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Trip to the Mountains

Grandma & Grandpa Trainer came to visit and we all went to stay up in the Rocky Mountains. It was a blast! Here is one of my winter coats - It is so soft and I love wearing it.


















One of my new favorite words is "COOOOWWWWW" and I like to call everything "COWS". It worked out perfectly for seeing the Elk since the Female Elk are also called "cows." Here I am yelling at the "COOOOOWWWWS".


















Grandpa Trainer has also taken on the "Mommy Face" with Kiana:









Before we left the mountains... Grandma, Mommy, and me went on a walk where I decided to sit on EVERY pumpkin to find the perfect seat. This one worked well!










We realized being in the mountains that I have no winter hat or gloves that fit... so here is my new gear! I love these gloves!

No comments: