Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Time... yipee!!!

It was a very busy Holiday season, and so Mommy didn't let me get on the computer to update you all. I am backdating my posts even though this is actually written on Feb 10th during the Grammys. :-)

Mommy and Daddy closed on their very first home on December 12th - yea, I finally am going to have my own room. We are all so excited. We spent the rest of December contracting out some work and updates to our new home before we moved in. So Christmas was a little chaotic and not normal in the least bit.

On Christmas Eve, Grandma & Grandpa Harting came and I opened my very first present. I sure did love the PAPER - -forget the gift, just give me paper & plastic (just kidding). This is also Mommy's favorite Holiday picture with the bow on my head. Where did I get these big blue eyes from??









Later on Christmas Eve, we decided that I should really go see Santa for the typical "baby crying with Santa" pic. But since I am a very happy baby and have no stranger danger yet, I liked the old guy in red. I didn't have to suck up this year since he isn't bringing any presents until later when I might remember. :) So, here I am with Santa...












Mommy then decided to get a friendly pic with a reindeer and Daddy wasn't too happy...












Just kidding... Mommy isn't really a skank and Daddy isn't a mean guy. :-) We all just like to play around. It was a great first Christmas and I had a great day. So great that I was very worn out driving home... Check me out...Classic! And I didn't even drink the eggnog!












Wait, One more pic.... this is me over Thanksgiving with my cousin Sarah. I have to show off the baby Uggs they got me. Is that how you spell it? So cute! And my bunny hat. This is what you call a snow bunny in the making....

No comments: